Friday, April 9, 2010

Hair Cut

Hey all, I got a haircut. It was just time. I had been growing it out for awhile, trying to see if long hair was "me". I can see now that I am meant to have short, cute, and awesome hair. Not to mention the place where I got me haircut.

Mirror Mirror Hair Salon in St.Francis, WI is a great place to get a haircut. The owner, Deano, has studied in Europe and China to learn every type of hair. He has been cutting hair for 15 years and does an amazing job. He told me tips and facts about my type of hair that I had not heard before. I had been damaging my hair for years without even knowing it!

The atmosphere at Mirror Mirror is unlike any hair salon I have been to. The overall effect is Gothic, but not in a creepy way. More like the class and darkness of Edgar Allan Poe that is still accessible to people from everywhere. Tall, dark framed mirrors draped with red cloth and chandeliers decorate the entire space. If you are waiting, the literature decorating the coffee table included anything from fashion magazines to Haunted Places in Wisconsin books.

A truly unique and amazing experience all around. I will going here from now on!
Mirror Mirrow Hair Salon
Click here to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment