Friday, January 8, 2010

Let's Start The Year

Not a lot going on since school has not started yet. We hope this blog will help us stay better connected with family!

Luke and I are bored, tell you the truth. Both of us are looking for work, preferable something we are interested it...but anything for money right now!

We just watched the entire 1st season of Glee. It makes me so happy inside! It also makes me want to jump on a plane to New York and try out for Broadway musicals. Sigh...but I guess watching this show will have to do for now.

I am also trying to try more recipes. Sad to say, most of these are sugary baked goods, which is not good for our New Years Resolution to eat better. I made Creme Brulee, which turned out pretty good. The custard was perfect, I just need to make the sugar on top a different consistency. It was too chunky...
I also made my trademark giant chocolate chip cookies. They are huge and delicious...but they use 3 sticks of melted butter....drool.

Luke and I have also been playing a lot of Rockband 2 this break! We have a nice little videogame band going on!

Well, on to the next project. We are cleaning out the computer room at Mom and Dad's so that we can paint it. This room is going to be Doug's new room when we move back in. I wish we didn't have to, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And it will be nice to be able to actually save some money!

Pray for us! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment