Tuesday, January 12, 2010

School Starts Soon

This has been a long wonderful break. We are kind of looking forward to going back to school...but also not of course. I have 19 credits and Luke has 18.5. Not fun! I look forward to learning new stuff, but I really just want to graduate! : )

Juice is in heat for the first time, which means we really need to watch her and make sure she is not alone outside(in case some un-fixed male dog shows up).

Luke and I both have been on a writing kick lately. We both are writing books! We are not very far yet, but it sounds good to us so far!

We are trying to think of what to do for our 3 year dating anniversary on February 14th.

Wow this post is not too exciting. We really didn't do much today. At all. We pretty much sat around and did nothing. Luke called Direct TV to complain why we got a notice in the mail for collection. Seriously this ordeal has been going on for at least a year now. It's getting old! They are terrible! But other then that, we sat around, watched a movie, and cleaned a little bit. The movie was the Sixth Sense. It was really good! Great acting, great cinematography, and compelling storyline. I loved it! Luke got it for me for Christmas and I am only sorry we didn't watch it sooner.

Hopefully my next post will be more exciting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment